Why choose London Pump Supply Ltd. for your industrial and commercial pump repair?
Our customers include, but are not limited to: municipalities, factories and plants, hospitals, schools, steam production facilities, water treatment plants, food processing facilities, mechanical contractors and plumbers.
Choosing London Pump Supply Ltd. for your service or repair needs comes with many benefits that are included in our work:
- Free estimates
- On-site or in-shop repair services
- 24 hour emergency service (for contractors and property management)
- Most repair services completed in 24 hours or less
- Full workmanship guarantees
- On-site troubleshooting of water systems, including control panels and float switches
- Removal of existing system (if required)
- Complete disassembly and inspection of pumps to correctly diagnose problem
- Complete rebuild, consisting of:
- Impeller inspection, repair or replacement and precision balancing
- Replacement of packing (if necessary)
- Mechanical seal replacement
- Vibration testing including bearing replacement
- Cleaning/replacing of all internal components including shafts, shaft sleeves, wear rings, gaskets, etc.
- Complete cleaning of all external parts
- Complete motor analysis including replacement or rewind (if required) for all single phase, three phase including variable frequency drive (“VFD”) motors up to 50 HP
- Coupler alignment
- Painting of pumps
- Delivery and installation (if required)