Franklin VersaJet shallow well jet pump
This pump is available in ½ HP, ¾ HP and 1 HP models and is built for easy customization to fill a variety of performance needs.
- A patent pending “Quick-Change” nozzle replacement system allows you to customize your pump for standard flow, high flow or high pressure
- Cast iron body for optimum durability and long life
- Impeller, diffuser, nozzle and venture are molded with Noryl which is a thermoplastic proven to be dependable and efficient
- Dual voltage motor can be set to run at either 115 V or 230 V
- Flows to: 21 g.p.m.
- Maximum suction lift: 25 ft.
LEARN MORE – VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE >
Need us to install or repair on-site – no problem we have the license to do so!
Did you know? In the Province of Ontario only valid holders of a Well Contractor licence or Well Technician licence issued by the Ministry of Environment, are allowed to conduct work on your well or the equipment attached to it? Our technicians are fully licensed according to these provincial regulations. Call us today to experience the difference that qualified and certified pump professionals can make on the performance of the water system for your home, farm or cottage property.
Trust the licensed jet pump specialists
Contact us today at 519-457-5519 or 1-855-639-5519, or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our jet pump products, installation, and repair services.