Goulds WS_B Series
For more demanding or light commercial applications, we carry the Goulds WS_B series.
The Goulds WS_B series submersible sewage pumps are designed for a variety of typical septic tank, sewage and dewatering applications including residential, farms, trailer courts, motels, schools, hospitals, flood and pollution control, parking lot pits and various light industrial applications.
The benefits and features of this pump include:
- 1/2 HP, 115/120V or 220/230V available
- 2” discharge (3” optional)
- Cast iron, rugged construction ensures long operational life
- Cast iron, non-clogging semi-open impeller
- 2” solids handling
- Silicone carbide vs silicone carbide sealing faces provide superior abrasive resistance
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged
- 20 ft. power cord
- Larger HP pumps available for more demanding lift/head or GPM requirements.
- 3 year warranty available for residential applications.
LEARN MORE – VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE >